Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fashion Time With Ariel

Hola Lil Fashionista's Meet Today's Model, ARIEL! (Fay at the bottom)
Fay's Opinion: "Well as you can see ariel ticks off all our boxes for having her accesories BUT I think it's all a bit too much. See ariel's black and white outfit looks great but her orange/choclate brown hair is a bit too loud. She need's to bring it down a little. Her make-up does match her outfit (specially the eyes) but as I said.. she needs to change the hair-colour into a darker shade."
 Nikki's Opinion: "Personally I think that Ariel's hair is super cute, the color is just amazing! But the whole outfit (top and bottom) just doesn't work for this fashionista! Well first off, the top is just too plain and looks even duller paired with those solid black leggings! I know that not everything we wear should be zcard and now is usually the time when people are digging through the stores or wardrobe looking for something decent to wear that won't bust the bank, but I think that Ariel should try something more loud and unique to pair with those black leggings. And take off those glasses gurl, we need to see those beautiful eyes! The glasses and the purse just don't really work for me. I think Ariel should try some other accessories with this outfit like maybe a beach bum bag or the leather purse (my twin fashionista, Fay, is wearing in this picture). The shoes are uber cute but maybe socks would go great with leggings?" 


Stay Faylicious!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your views