Wednesday 24 July 2013

Laura & Fay Meet Some Trendy Triplets.

Whilst me and Laura were chatting in Bwabies, We spotted these cute triplets: 




The one in the pink dress is called Cami!
The one in the purple is called Rima!
And the one in the white is called Tori!

Aren't They Cute?
This is what they said about Zwinky Fashion: 

"I like that were can express ourselves through these clothes and show our true selves" - Cami 

"I like zwinky because it lets us express our true personality." - Rima

"It lets me express myself." - Tori


Laura's opinion of the outfits: I think these triplets are absolutely adorable! I love the way the styled the cute dress with the white jacket, it really makes the outfit a lot more detailed. Also, their choice of wearing the floral dress is excellent because of the design of the dress, it makes the three girls look very cute appealing to their "cutie" look. This look speaks of three charming adorable cuties! 



Fay's opinion of the outfits: I agree with Laura; These outfits are just  FAB! However, to improve it they could change the colour of their hair to something a bit more interesting as the brown is a little dull. Only Tori is wearing mittens, I think Rima and Cami should have done the same as this makes the outfit cuter. Overall, I think they did a great job. 


- Laura & Fay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your views