Friday 17 May 2013

Nikki and Cici's Fashion Analysis Part 2!


What's up Cutie Zwinksters?

It's me Nikki again joining hands with my bestie Cici. We are going to an evaluation of two zwinksters outfits today. I picked these two girls from the local zwinkster hangouts to come here and talk to us about their fashion tastes, to get a look at what is in or, in Cici's case, what's out this season!

Second Fashion Victim: give-me-money09823













give-me-money-9823 says, "As long as you show what you got and have pride in what you wear, anything is in this season! This season is better than last season."

Nikki's Opinion: Personally, I think this outfit is a little dull and it needs more accessories! I think she got the whole tiara and sunglasses thing going but still. The jumpsuit looks cute but the second half should not have been black! Especially with this dull outfit, white and black are not the colors to go with. I think she should try maybe black and purple and a necklace and a purse. Or even a dog! That would totally complete this outfit and make it uber cute! And Hey!, Could even attract that super cute boy you were talking about?

Cici's Opinion: Again i agree  but i do love  black and white. However, the jumper is not in this season so that's out definitely. Also the hair is a  fashion don't right now. We must move into a new  chapter of fashion.


Your Zwinky Fashionistas
Nikki and Cici x

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your views