Friday 17 May 2013

Nikki and Cici's Fashion Analysis!

What's up Cutie Zwinksters?

It's me Nikki again joining hands with my bestie Cici. We are going to do an evaluation of two zwinksters outfits today. I picked these two girls from the local zwinkster hangouts to come here and talk to us about their fashion tastes, to get a look at what is in or, in Cici's case, what is out this season!

First Fashion Victim: Alicia (cookiemuffin13)













Alicia says, "I think that skirts and half tops are in this season, and jeans were so last season."

Nikki's Opinion: Personally, I think that her whole outfit is really good. I love how the whole outfit matches somehow and it just works. I love cinnamon buns and this outfit works good to include the delicious snack without making it look too much. But if I had to say something to improve this outfit I would say, that the shirt and the necklace collide in a weird way that just makes the outfit look distorted. I would take off the necklace or the top to make it look better and add other top. Also the socks I think should have been white to make the icing of the cinnamon bun. The hair of this outfit matches the crown which looks sort of attached. Why not try a cute brown bun with this outfit?


Cici's Opinion: I agree  with Nikki, where  did the  red  come from? Adding a  dash of another  color is a  great idea but not for this outfit.

Your Zwinky Fashionistas
Nikki and Cici x

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your views